Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sharing a new find

Actually, I didn't "find" it. I was told about it. It's called FreeCycle. It's a place where you can offer and/or receive things. You join the group/groups in your area and offer things in good/working condition, that you no longer need; and ask for things you need/want. I just joined and posted my need for a washing machine. My twenty-year old Maytag washer broker in November, right before Thanksgiving. I've been schlepping to the laundromat weekly and when I can't get to the mat, I've had to wash by hand. Not fun at all. So, I posted my need for a washer. I'm praying God will grant me favor and I will be blessed with a free washer. I'm not particular about the brand as long as it works. Funds have gotten so much tighter since my oldest son is not working and I just can't seem to save anything.

I've been checking Craigslist, and found a few for sale, but none for free.

Anywhoser, http://www.freecycle.org. Check it out.

Till next time. Stay Blessed and happy.

VEM

1 comment:

  1. best of luck to you verdie. i hope you get the washer for free...:)
    have a great day and thanks for the follow at googles..do revisit ok. i will do the same to your lovely blog. take care

    ReplyDelete