Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Venting...

*sigh*

Why do I allow myself to get drawn into conversations where I know I'll wind up frustrated, pissed off, and wanting to go home and kick the dog?!? Yeah. That's where I found myself at 4:30 on Tuesday afternoon. All because of a man. A man whom I have washed my hands of...about twenty times already.

I can go for weeks on end without uttering a single word to him and in one afternoon he pulls me into what starts out to be an innocent discussion and before I know it, I'm ready to strangle him and completely pissed off with myself for falling for the okie-doke.

Ugh!

Why do people have to play games? Why do they tip-toe around their feelings instead of just saying what's on their mind? Why can't they just be honest? And where, oh where is my King? The one man who I can share my thoughts and feelings? The one I can talk to about anything? Be myself with? And he can do the same with me? WHERE IS HE ALREADY?????

Oh, that's right. He's buried at Mt. Olivet Cemetery. Bummer.

That's it for now. Stay Blessed and happy. And I'll try to do the same.

VEM

1 comment:

  1. hi verdi.. my morning blog walk and found you at networkblog. cant follow you at nwrk, cos my limits up.
    love to read your post. interesting, did you attend the burial :) too...should have -ha ha

    decided to follow you at googles. do visit mine and add comment.. i like to receive comments very much. and would love to establish a cyber friendship with you..have a nice day

    ReplyDelete